Ticket Policy and Exchanges
- Absolutely NO CASH REFUNDS or EXCHANGES
- Patrons 3-years-of-age or older are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to Silver Knights games. Children under 3-years-of-age are admitted FREE
- The Silver Knights are not responsible for tickets that are shared, or resold, after the initial transaction takes place at the Silver Knights ticket office or online through www.NashuaSilverKnights.com or its ticket sales partners.
- The Nashua Silver Knights management reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any time.
- Holman Stadium rules prohibit outside food and drinks from being brought into the park. If you have a food allergy or medical requirement that may conflict with this rule, please contact the Silver Knights' Box Office in advance of the game at 603-718-8883
Rain Check Policy
In the event of a rain out, you may exchange your tickets for tickets to a future game during the same calendar year (if available).
Inclement Weather Terminology
Rain Delay- A rain delay is when the game is officially delayed, past the scheduled start time or once the game has begun, but the game has been played to an official game. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay. Rainout- A rainout is when a game is canceled due to rain. When this happens, the game is usually rescheduled into a double header the next time the two teams meet. In the event of a rainout, tickets can be exchanged at the Nashua Silver Knights Box Office in person for a ticket of equal or lesser value to any regular season home game based on availability. This does not have to occur the night of the game, feel free to head home and stay dry, and can be done at any point during Ticket Office hours.
Rain Policy Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if it is raining before the game? If it is raining before the start of a game, the Nashua Silver Knights Grounds Crew has been hard at work protecting the field against the elements. This being the case, if the rain stops before the scheduled game start time, the game will continue as planned. If the rain continues into the scheduled game time, Silver Knights management will invoke a rain delay if the playing surface is not safe.
Where can I check for status updates on inclement weather days? The best place for weather updates is through the Nashua Silver Knights' social media pages. Updates can be made instantaneously through Facebook (www.facebook.com/NashuaSilverknights) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/silverknightsnh). Updates will also be made right here at NashuaSilverKnights.com on the main news wall. Lastly, please feel free to contact the Silver Knights Ticket Office at 603-718-8883.
What do I do if it begins to rain during the game? If it begins to rain during the game, the Nashua Silver Knights Grounds Crew will quickly place a large tarp across the infield. At this time, Silver Knights staff will work with the opposing team's manager, along with local weather outlets and the umpires to ascertain the immediate weather outlook. If the teams feel that the inclement weather will pass, a rain delay is put into effect. If the teams agree that the inclement weather will not pass in a reasonable amount of time, an official rainout is announced.
If a rainout is declared after four and a half innings of baseball have been played, a game is considered "official." In this case, there will be no ticket exchanges.